Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Vanilla Waffles




My girls and I made a yummy breakfast today. I could see that they have been trying to eat sliced bread these past few days and  they have been asking for waffle or pancake. I told them that we can make waffles and they promised me  that they will behave well  today:)  This waffle recipe that I am going to show you is not a norwegian type of waffle. This one is more fluffier than the waffles that we used to make in Norway.


Ingredients:

This will make 6-8 waffles

3 eggs
250g flour
2 tsp of baking powder
125 ml milk
125 ml vanilla sauce or vanilla yoghurt as substitute.
2 tsp of vanilla extract ( I used vanilla  powder)
75g of sugar


Procedure:

Prepare all the ingredients 30 minutes before making the waffles.
Flour and  baking powder should be sifted.




In a bowl or stand mixer, mix the eggs and sugar for 2 minutes. Add milk, vanilla sauce/vanilla yoghurt and mix for another 1 minute.





Add flour and mix well.





Preheat the waffle maker/iron  and coat some butter on it using a brush.
Scoop waffle batter and spread it in the waffle maker/iron. Wait for 30 seconds and close or cover the batter. Waffle is ready after 2 minutes or longer if like it crispy.



                                   





Spread butter,honey,syrup or sugar on the waffles if you like:)
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment