Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Super Easy Stir Fry Prawns




This dish is for those who love prawns or shrimps. It only takes 3-5 minutes to stir fry the ingredients and I super like the crunchy prawns and the veges in this dish.


Ingredients:

2 tbsp cooking oil
2 cloves of garlic,minced
25g of ginger, smashed and sliced into cubes
10 pieces of prawns, cleaned and seasoned with salt and pepper
1 tsp of sweet soy sauce ( or substitute with an ordinary soy sauce and add 1/2 tsp of sugar)
2 tsp oyster sauce
1/4 part of green and red bell pepper, sliced into cubes
3 onion leaves,sliced
carrots,sliced into cubes (optional)
cucumber,sliced into cubes (optional)


I used carrots and cucumber because I like the crunchy veges with the prawns.
If you like it spicy just add sliced chilli.



                                





Procedure:

Heat oil in a pan. Saute garlic,onion and ginger.







Add the prawns and stir fry for 1 minute on a high heat.








Add soy sauce,oyster sauce and the rest of the ingredients. Stir fry and serve while it's hot.





Happy cooking!!



"When baking, follow directions.  When cooking, go by your own taste."  ~Laiko







1 comment:

  1. Indeed, I'm looking for a stir fry sauce recipe that I can cook for our dinner tomorrow because my friend is coming to our home. I will try this one and I will ask my sister to help me to cook this one. Good luck for me. Thank you!.

    ReplyDelete